For upcoming events, please click link on the left side of page!
The goal of Lynndale Organizational Employment is to decrease staff support for participants being provided paid work in locations owned, leased, rented or managed by Lynndale, Inc.
Persons working on Lynndale contracts earn wages that are less than minimum wage. These wages are determined by the amount of work completed and the accuracy of the work done using a formula provided by the Georgia Department of Labor. Lynndale pays these wages to the person on a monthly basis.
Furniture Department Glit Packaging
· Adults 18 years of age or older
· IQ of 69 or below
· Current physical exam (within the last year) that clears you to work
· Psychological evaluation completed at age 18 or older
· Ability to care for personal needs such as feeding and toileting
· In need of basic work skills and habits
· Unemployed or underemployed
· Not a danger to yourself or others
· Request from person served
· Met all identifiable, assessed needs
· Employment needs have changed
· Moved out of the service area
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.